Author: Jameel Manji, Founder, Manji Law, P.C.
Mr. Manji founded Manji Law in 2016 to follow his passion of helping people navigate the complicated immigration system. Mr. Manji graduated from Georgia State University College of Law and received Master of Taxation from the Georgia State’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business. Published on: April 19, 2023.
Manji Law is your complete immigration solution. If you are seeking assistance with the Atlanta Immigration Court, please give us a call. Manji Law can provide valuable insight, assistance, and a guiding hand to help you achieve your goals.
- Request for voluntary departure on or before your immigration case hearing begins.
- Agree that you are unlawfully present in the US.
- Waive or withdraw any application to remain in the US.
- Show proof that you have the financial ability and intent to leave the US.
- Demonstrate that you are a person of good moral character.
Post-Conclusion Voluntary Departure Qualification Requirements:
- Show proof that you have been present in the United States for at least one year before receiving the Notice to Appear from the government.
- Pay a voluntary departure bond of $500 or more.
- Show proof that you have the financial means and intent to leave the US.
- Demonstrate you have been a person of good moral character for at least five years.
In addition to the above, you cannot qualify if you have been convicted of an aggravated felony. You may also be asked to supply a valid passport or travel document to show you can gain lawful entry to your home country.