Call NowEmail Now


Immigration Help

Family Immigration

Obtain a Green Card/Lawful Permanent Residence through:

  • An Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen (“USC”)
  • A Family Member of a USC in a Preference Category
  • A Family Member of a Green Card Holder, or
  • A Special Category (VAWA, K or V Visa, or Widow(er) of USC)

Removal Defense

You may be eligible for:

  • Relief from Removal
  • Bond or Parole
  • Cancellation Under the Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”)
  • Protection Under the Convention Against Torture (“CAT”)
  • or Other Defenses


Obtain a Green Card/Lawful Permanent Residence if you were:

  • Admitted to the United States as a Refugee
  • Granted Asylum in the United States, or
  • Admitted to the United States as a Qualifying Family Member of an Asylee

Business Immigration & Non-Immigrant Visas

Obtain a Green Card/Permanent Residence through:

  • An Investment
  • Extraordinary Ability
  • National Interest Waiver
  • A Special Category of Jobs
  • Certain Employment
  • Business Visas
  • H1-B E-Visas


Become a Naturalized U.S. Citizen:

  • If you Have Been a Lawful Permanent Resident (“LPR”) for Five Years
  • Are a LPR Married to a U.S. Citizen (“USC”) for 3 Years
  • U.S. Military Members are often Eligible for Expedited Naturalization
  • Through your parents

Deferred Action & TPS

You May be Eligible for a Work Permit Under:

  • ​*Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”)
  • Convention Against Torture
  • Temporary Protected Status (“TPS”)
  • Contact the immigration attorney Atlanta experts

Book a Consultation

We look forward to speaking with you. The initial consultation fee is applied to the cost of your legal services.


315 W. Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 400, Decatur, GA 30030

5745 Lawrenceville Hwy Tucker, GA 30084

368 W Pike St, Suite 203, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

Manji Law, P.C. 

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 678.902.2999
Fax: 404.410.4922